ePropelled is committed to a quality management system that recognizes customer standards and ISO 9001:2015. Our quality policy is built around four Cs: Committed Ownership, Contributions, Continuous Improvement, and Competence.
Committed Ownership: our employees are responsible for—and take ownership of—the quality of their work. Their mission is to supply our internal and external customers with superior products and services that always meet (and often exceed) expectations. This policy provides a framework for an ongoing setting of quality objectives.
Contributions: Quality within the organization is achieved through the efforts of our employees, who implement and support our quality management system throughout the company operations. Our quality management system conforms to recognized customer standards and ISO 9001:2015.
Continuous Improvement: The company sets improvement goals each year for a series of key quality objectives. At the very least, these include the rate of materials returned and customer complaints to promote the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Competence: Development of all employees through appropriate education and training ensures the optimum use of our most valuable resource and supports continuous improvement in every activity.
Code of Conduct
ePropelled leads by example. We believe in doing the right thing and following the law. We have made it our goal to be a responsible and respectable company and community partner. As part of our effort to achieve this goal, we use the following approach to ensure good corporate ethics:
• Avoid conflicts of interest or any appearance of possible conflicts.
• Ensure financial integrity and responsibility.
• Obey anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws.
• Embrace the anti-harassment and anti-bullying policies of ePropelled.
• Provide equal opportunities to people and businesses and do not discriminate on grounds of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin.
• Follow health and safety guidelines to protect the well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers.
• Take appropriate measures to protect the privacy and personal data of employees, customers, and suppliers.
• Be a steward of the environment and take appropriate measures to reduce our carbon footprint.