Chennai, India, Full time
Description :This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly expanding vibrant company and work on projects at the forefront of technology. These are exciting times as we look forward to the next generation systems primarily in automotive and aerospace sectors. Further, there will be plenty of scope for growth within the role as the company looks to expand.
- Track record in a high pressure sales environment, nurturing prospects from cold leads through to profitable repeat sales by adopting a consultative/mutual partnership approach to selling.
- Willing to travel throughout Asia, and attendance at trade shows and corporate events.
- Knowledge of the main players and key decision makers within them in the Asian 2, 3, and 4 wheel EV development and manufacturing market a distinct and very strong advantage (this probably the key factor in terms of our search criteria).
- Able to identify client needs and draft product features and specs based on those needs to present to CTO and engineering in order to assist with product development.
- Good command of spoken and written English essential, and being able to communicate in other local Asian languages and awareness of cultural sensitivities an advantage.
- Must be able to provide VP Sales with regular progress reports of work to develop customers, and help with setting sales forecasts and budgets for the territory.
- Must be prepared to help research the market on the ground in the territory to help identify new markets and prospects, and update MarCom Mngr and VP sales with the results of said research.
- Must demonstrate tenacity and grit in the pursuit of every lead to a conclusion, but at the same time not coming across as desperate, aggressive, or pushy.
- Salary/benefits expectation
- B.E /M.E/ MBA academic qualification in EM propulsion engineering an advantage, but not essential.
- Need 8 to 12 years of experience in Business Development in the field of Automotive & Aerospace domain.
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE