Remote, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace, and electric vehicles. ePropelled Inc is seeking an Air Motor Sales Manager to help streamline and define new sales processes. We are expanding our Air Motor Division and this individual will play an integral part within the division.
- Have a firm focus on customer needs while exceeding their expectations, which will promote word of mouth referrals within the industry which will be vital.
- Help to strategically build our pipeline and meet the forward-looking sales projections.
- Work directly with the Dir of Air Motor Sales and Sales Operations Mgr to assure all opportunities are addressed and nurtured properly.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations Manager in following our sales processes.
- Must have a network of high-level decision-making contacts in key UAV, drone, aviation, aerospace, and aero-tech companies in North America, and established relationships with them which can be leveraged for quick wins.
- Proven sales track record in a high-pressure B2B environment.
- Ability to roll-sleeves up in a rapidly moving environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of propulsion motors and associated technologies
- Experience working with NetSuite or similar CRM
- Must be personable, amenable, approachable, and able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Outstanding and motivating work ethic and commitment to organizational success
- Target-driven with an eye for detail, as well as big picture oversight.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office products
- High-energy, self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Willing to travel when it is safe to do so
- Plus: Experience with international sales
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :$50,000-$55,000 plus commission