Chennai, India, Full time
Description :This is an excellent opportunity for a NetSuite Consultant to join a rapidly expanding vibrant company and work on projects at the forefront of technology. These are exciting times as we look forward to the next generation systems primarily in automotive and aerospace sectors. Further, there will be plenty of scope for growth within the role as the company looks to expand. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented NetSuite expert.
- Expert in customizing NetSuite using Suite Builder, Suite Script, Restlet, Workflow tools and Customize NetSuite using suite script for service oriented business, tasks include: writing server scripts and suite scripts, and customizing user interface to map the client business process on NetSuite.
- Experience in customization of NetSuite to provide total solutions to clients.
- Good knowledge in creation of custom forms, fields, saved searches, Reports, Suite flow, Advance PDF templates design, Email templates design.
- Experience in Suite lets both internal as well as external to generate reports, statements, automated mailing system.
- Performs NetSuite Application Customizations through scripting.
- Track, Monitor & resolve bugs/issues identified during SIT and UAT.
- Experience in project teams on new NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems.
- Creating and installing SuiteApps using SuiteBuilder.
- Expert in customizing different forms, PDF/HTML Layouts and good exposure in customizing roles and centers.
- Expert in creating custom fields, lists, & records and saved searches.
- Good Exposure in Import /Export CSV files.
- Solution Design for customizations, workflows & reports.
- Involved in handling production issues.
- Performing NetSuite code and review/update existing code.
- Creating Custom CRM Fields, Custom Entity Fields, Custom Item Fields, Custom Transaction Body Fields, and Custom Transaction Column Fields in NetSuite.
- Ability to manage employee management of employee records, manage user roles/permissions as required by the application.
- Configure NetSuite application to meet Customer business requirements.
- Ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling, and test cases.
- Engaged in go-live of projects and L1/L2 support both on-site and off-shore. Support aspects include assistance in preparing financials, provision of resolution for support cases and product handling clarifications.
Qualifications :Need 5+ years of IT experience Oracle NetSuite as a Techno functional Consultant and involved in implementation and supporting projects.
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE