Lowell, MA USA or Cardiff, Wales, UK, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace, and electric vehicles.
We are searching for a Product Line Manager (PLM) for electric machines. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate has a proven track record to drive product requirements for electric motor systems such as UAV power and propulsion, water pumps, and industrial pumps. They must also have the ability to engage with strategic customers, work with vendors and partners, and drive market requirements from definition to delivery.
- Strategic Market Document: Author short (5 to 6 page) strategic planning documents that set our direction for products, markets, and channels.
- Market Requirements Document (MRD) - Define solutions with sustainable differentiation based on customer needs, competition, and market analysis in a way that is actionable by Engineering.
- Work with engineering to ensure successful delivery of products and software on schedule.
- Support Field Sales - support key account activity with our Sales team.
- Gather customer feedback to understand key issues/needs and trends in the customer base. Conduct market analysis to get a broader sense of the market and competitive product use.
- Develop and deliver product presentations for strategic customers.
- Assist Marketing Communications with product collaterals for product launch and product life cycle.
- Product forecast and demand planning.
Qualifications :Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the product management function in a technology-oriented organization
- Expert level knowledge of electric motors, controllers, and power system fundamentals.
- Experience with one or more of our target markets (UAVs, pump motors, industrial motors).
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Experience with project management for a product line with multiple products
- Relevant engineering experience
- BS or MBA
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE