Lowell, MA, and Gilford, NH USA, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace, and electric vehicles.
The Electrical Test Technician, reporting to the Director of Manufacturing, has experience running a variety of electronic test equipment, specifically oscilloscopes, multi-meters, bench power supplies, dynamic loads, and data loggers. They possess solid experience reading electronic schematics and debugging circuits down to the component level. They set up lab tests in support of the engineering team, and have experience managing a Production Test Area.
- Assist in building/assembling electromechanical test systems.
- Review and follow technical documentation, i.e. test plans and test reports for all Production and Engineering Test activities.
- Using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and other varied test equipment debug circuits down to the component level.
- Perform rework of through-hole and surface mount IC and discrete components to repair failed circuit boards.
- Using bench power supplies, active loads, thermal sensors, and data loggers, setup and validate test stations and record all data/test results.
- Order components, devices and other test equipment as required for ongoing production testing.
- Participate in production readiness reviews in support of new product introductions to manufacturing.
- Manage test equipment calibration program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience desired.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Analog /Digital electronics in power systems.
- Experience working with power supplies and/or motor controllers desired.
- Must have proficient skills in setting up and conducting tests with oscilloscopes, data- logging, multi-meters, temperature measurements, and circuit testing.
- Must have hands-on experience debugging circuits down to the component level.
- Must be organized and have a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work with local and remote team members
- Ideal candidate would have experience in data logging and CAN communications
- Knowledge of power electronics and testing desired.
- IPC 610 Soldering Certification desired.
- The ability to create test programs for automated test in support of manufacturing desired.
- Support of Notified Body surveillance Audits.
- Sound understanding of ISO9001:20015 / AS9100:2018 QMS standards
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE