Lowell, MA, USA, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace, and electric vehicles.
We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector Assembler to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. As well as that individual can perform light assembly work.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In-depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards are essential.
The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless quality with well-functioning equipment. This is critical so our customers will enjoy high-quality merchandise which will then allow us to achieve long-term success. This candidate will be an advocate in the company to ensure a World Class quality product.
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Educate the production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Maintain the equipment used during QC processes.
inspection and test data.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3 -5 years’ experience QA/ Manufacturing assembly operations
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform soldering operations per IPC610 Class 3
- Computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management, and form filing
- Strong understanding of inspection techniques
Sigma Green Belt certification desirable
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE