Chennai, India, Full time
Description :This is an excellent opportunity for a power electronics engineer to join a rapidly expanding vibrant company and work on projects at the forefront of technology. These are exciting times as we look forward to the next generation systems primarily in automotive and aerospace sectors. Further, there will be plenty of scope for growth within the role as the company looks to expand. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented engineer to turn their ideas into reality, from concept stage to commercial products.
- Develop design concepts based on marketing requirements.
- Create technical documentation, i.e. concept documents, system functional and design specifications, technical specifications and test reports for all designs.
- Design high-power motor controllers, power regulators, high efficiency AC-DC power converters, DC-DC converters, synchronous rectifiers and battery management solutions.
- Design hardware for motor control systems utilizing embedded processors, DSPs, memory devices, OPAMPs, A/D and D/A converters, as well as other peripheral devices such as RS232, RS485, CAN bus, ModBus, USB interfaces, Ethernet and I2C interfaces as well as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Support new product introduction to manufacturing and through product lifecycle.
- Design PCBs for motor control hardware utilizing techniques to prevent EMC and EMI.
- Designing and selecting hardware for high temperature environments.
- Capture designs utilizing DxDesigner, Allegro for design and schematic capture
- Design PCB layout, to control of heat and transients.
Qualifications :Need 8 to 12 years of experience in Power Electronics Design.
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE