Lowell, MA, USA, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace and electric vehicles.
We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures. You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. As well as that individual can perform light assembly work.
The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless quality with well-functioning equipment. This is critical so our customers will enjoy high-quality merchandise which will then allow us to achieve long-term success. This candidate will be an advocate in the company to ensure a World Class quality product.
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality
- Write QA procedure to prepare company for ISO certification.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken
- Keep a Clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Report inspection and test data
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3 -5 years’ experience QA/ Manufacturing assemble
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate soldering machine
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management, and form filing.
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE