Lowell, MA USA or Cardiff, Wales, UK, Full time
Description :ePropelled is the leader in magnetic engineering innovations that dramatically improve electric motor and generator efficiency for propulsion applications such as aviation, aerospace, and electric vehicles.
ePropelled is looking for an experienced technology-oriented marketing writer to create marketing content for ePropelled’s tech-sector audiences across all marketing channels.
- Principal writer for blog posts, white papers, application notes, web pages, social, and advertisements
- Write position papers to establish ePropelled as a thought leader in our markets
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Work with ePropelled staff to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Ghost-write editorial content for our in-house experts
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) in all ePropelled materials
- Minimum of 2-3 years of applicable business and marketing writing experience
- B.A. degree in English, Journalism, or Communication. (MBA or MS in technical writing desirable but not required)
- A demonstrated interest in technology, motors, or vehicles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive. Experience with Adobe Creative cloud products is a plus.
- An ability work both as part of a team as well as deliver independent projects
Employment Type :Full time
Industry :Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Basic Salary :DOE