ePropelled's pump jet propulsion for water applications.
Pump jets turn electrical power into water propulsion. ePropelled’s electromagnetic technology makes this water pump more energy efficient.
Introducing ePropelled's SwimDrive, the world’s first in-line, liquid-cooled variable speed drive inverter.
Our unique pump jet propulsion system allows the inverter to:
- Recover Energy
- Reduce energy consumption & costs
- Control of the water flow in variable speeds
Our pump jet propulsion system is suitable for a range of applications including spas, swim spas, hot tubs, whirlpool baths, swimming pools, marine applications and more.
Environmental Benefits of ePropelled's pump jet propulsion system
When SwimDrive is used as a water circulation system it can provide considerable energy savings by controlling the pump speed. Just a 20% reduction in pump speed can result in 45% savings in the energy consumption and therefore, a cost savings on your electricity bills. Moreover, the in-line cooling allows energy recovery by contributing towards the heating of the water, thus reducing heating costs and energy demand.
Other benefits include:
- Fast payback time
- No compromise on performance
- Simple and flexible control for optimized operation
- Low maintenance cost
- Increased pump life
- Reduced stress on pump motor
- Easy to retrofit into existing installation
- Manual version is plug-and-play; Digital version is fully programmable