Power Electronics/ Test Lab Technician
ePropelled is developing and selling products for exciting fast-growing markets such as the drone and EV technology. ePropelled is seeking a candidate to join our engineering team with the following qualifications:
- Minimally have 4-year experience in power electronics testing in a relevant industry.
- Must have technician certification or 5years of industry experience
- Must be located locally in Massachusetts or New Hampshire
- Must have hands-on experience and/or understanding of one of the following
- Synchronous rectifiers
- DC to DC converters
- Motor controllers
- 500W to 30kW designs requirements
- Must be willing to work with a local and remote team members
- Must have proficient skills in setting up and conducting tests with oscilloscopes, data- logging, multi-meters, temperature measurements and circuit testing.
- Ideal candidate would have experience in data logging and CAN communications
- Must follow corporate procedures and industry design guidelines.
- Knowledge of power electronics and the knowledge testing power electronics.
- Be able to create test programs for automated test and support a paperless factory environment.
- Support in CE and UL certification test and any other related product tests.
- Can operate test lab and support of the test lab.
- Working knowledge of 8D trouble shooting techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Lowell, MA, USA