PM Motor Design Engineer
ePropelled is developing and selling products for exciting fast growing markets such as the drone and EV space. ePropelled is seeking a candidate to join our engineering team with the following qualifications:
- Minimally have 4-year experience in motor design in a relevant industry.
- Must have BSEE
- Must be located locally in Massachusetts
- Must have hands-on experience and/or understanding of one of the following
- Equivalent circuits methods
- Solid experience with simulations modeling like Maxwell
- 3D CAD modelling and 2D Cad detailing experience
- Experience in performing DFMEA and FMEA
- Experience in Electrical and Electromagnetic Engineering calculations
- 500W to 30kW motor designs experience
- Must be willing to work with a local and remote team members
- Must have proficient electrical simulations kills that show design outline meeting customer performance requirements.
- Detailed test experience to validate design and to meet industry standards
- Must have extensive experience in root cause failure analysis
- Must follow corporate procedures and industry design guidelines.
Lowell, MA , USA
June 9, 2019